Sunday, October 12, 2003

Emm.... haha..... over?
Was freezing cold la.... 1st time I wore my jacket this year I think, and to add to that it was raining. The test was ok. The only thing that bothered me was that lady who was reading out the instructions about how we were to take the examination, that we should not try to cheat by asking others for help and we could not leave the building before the test was over … blah blah blah. Just imagine that recorded voice you hear when you call customer service on the phone… slow and monotonous! I really wanted to throw my pen at her la… she also had the nerve to demand for my ID when it was just left under her nose!

Oh and another thing that irritated me was how they requested for us to come early and made us wait outside the centre till quite late while they took their time to set up the registration counter in the narrow corridors. During the break, the queue for the toilet was so long I was glad I rushed out early. I counted like 20 guys waiting to use the toilet after me! If you ask me, try not to take the Sats at Bras Brasar… go somewhere else, anywhere else but here. But if you really don’t want to listen don’t say I didn’t warn you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home